Image Gloves Social Media Growth Case Study
In January 2022, Image Gloves had only a few inbound orders trickling into their Shopify site. They didn’t have enough traffic – or demand – for their product. As an innovative print-on-demand nitrile glove printer, Image Gloves had not yet identified the right customer category or what messaging resonated. The company struggling to sell a brand new category of product.
After RevvSpark completed a website redesign for the product category landing pages and functional upgrades to the Shopify shopping cart, Image Gloves was not receiving inbound sales from the website. Monthly visitors were less than 2,300 and the company was not driving any traffic to it. The few sales they had received from Jan-March 2022 only totaled $7,247 – all from inbound DMs on Instagram.
- New innovative product and product category
- Target market unclear
- Only 43 followers on Facebook + Instagram total
- No marketing or advertising to drive website traffic
- Infrequent Shopify orders from Instagram DMs
Success in Numbers
RevvSpark designed an organic + paid social media growth strategy for Image Gloves launching March 17, consisting of:
- 30 posts/mo on Facebook and Instagram using 90% product catalog images and 10% user-generated content
- Active social media comment & DM management, including replying to comments and nudging users back to the storefronts, higher margin products, and coupon codes
- Boosted posts on Facebook for first 2.5 months
- Facebook lookalike audience created from current customer list for lower CPC
- Facebook and Instagram ads starting at $1,800/mo in ad spend and optimizing downwards over time
- Setting up Google Analytics to track eCommerce conversions
- Setting up and optimizing Facebook and Instagram Shops
9 weeks later, Image Gloves was transformed into a thriving business on social media, with an engaged audience and a steady flow of inbound DMs, orders, and skyrocketing sales. They were so busy with orders they had to shift their business model and source new manufacturing partnerships to keep up with the increased demand, a win-win for everyone.
- Instagram followers grew by 1,466% (42->658)
- Facebook followers grew 400X (1->410)
- 53 Inbound DMs received on both channels combined
- Conversion rate of 4.24% from the website to checkout (with an AOV of $141.07)
RevvSpark really cares about the success of your business. They are invested in their customers and are thorough and thoughtful in their feedback and suggestions. Since we started with RevvSpark our online sales are up 80%!
Joey Suhey, VP Sales & Marketing